Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby girl

Sometimes people mistake Taylee for a boy. I take full blame. I rarely put a bow or headband on her. I mean, if a heandband left an indentation on YOUR head like it does on hers (above), do you think you would want to wear them? Heck no. So once in awhile, I put one on for a few hours, but I just feel bad that it might be squeezing her brain, so I end up taking it off. I think that makes me a nice mom.


Taylee and Grandma Gwen. Just a little preview of Halloween costume pics. I think dressing little kids like animals might be one of my favorite things to do. It makes me laugh pretty hard.

Taylee is the sweetest, calmest, happiest baby! She just smiles, laughs, coos, barfs, eats, and sleeps. She lights up the room with her infectious smile, and really is just super chill. We are so lucky to have her in our family!

2 comments:

  1. You're kids are so cute!! Taylee is adorable and you're right, Parker looks like a little clone of Clay! You seem like such great parents. I would just love it if you lived in Logan still! I've been meaning to tell you that my mom brought me a piece of mail the other day that was postmarked May 23, 2006... from you, right before we were getting ready to come home from our missions... ha! Sorry I never wrote back! Love ya! and I love your short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! I love reading your blog! The pictures and stories are so cute. You are as funny as I remember you being! I rarely leave comments (I should comment more) because I have the blogs on my RSS feed, but I just wanted to say hi and to tell you that you are the cutest mom! And you have the cutest family! :) Did you know I'm expecting in February? We're not finding out what it is though. :)

    ReplyDelete