Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Share the freakin road



I think I might start packing heat when I go on road rides. So there we were, Clay and myself, riding up the pass. We weren't going crazy fast, swerving around or even taking up the lane. Here comes the "F dude" in his big truck, waits till he's right next to us, and guns it. We all know the lovely sound and the beautiful black smoke that is a result of said tough guys and their awesome trucks. Twit. It would be so satisfying to me if when it happened again, I could shoot up the tires. So I say again, share the freakin road.

3 comments:

  1. that's the steph i know and love! we need to ride soon. i'll carry the shot blocks and you can pack the heat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Steph! I'm so glad you told me about your blog. Parker is so dang cute! I'm glad he's a chunk....I love that. I must admit, I've got a bit of road rage. Just ask Kenny. Anytime I'm on the phone with him while driving home there's always some "retard" driving near me. Weird....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ignoramous!!! I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete